May is Skin Cancer Awareness Month, and Rodan+Fields takes not only skincare seriously, but protection of your skin seriously. Rodan+Fields has SPF products in each of our regimens, in some of our Enhancements line, AND options to look tanned without the sun (Sunless Tanner). In the video below, Drs. Kathy Fields and Katie Rodan share their advice on how the sun can damage your skin and why it is best to avoid the sun without protection!
- 1 in 5 American’s are estimated to have skin cancer in their lifetime. About two in three Australians will be diagnosed with some form of skin cancer before the age of 70, nearly 3 x the level of the USA.
- Skin cancer is the most common cancer in the United States and Australia.
- Melanoma is the most common cancer in Australians aged 15-44 years.
- Sun exposure is the most common risk factor for all skin cancers.
- In 2016, about 10,130 people are expected to die of melanoma (about 6,750 men and 3,380 women) in the United States.
Prevention is KEY!! SPF yourself and your babies! All our regimens have SPF and we have great Essentials for everyday use!!